The QuickBooks Payroll Service has features which could manage the whole payroll structure systematically of the organization. To be able to use the payroll services of QuickBooks more effectively and efficiently you should be going together with the latest versions of the QuickBooks Payroll Services.
What is a Payroll Update? This question might strike you. Let us make it simple.
QuickBooks provide payroll updates to QuickBooks subscribers which in turn would provide you the current and more accurate calculations and rates for federal tax tables, payroll tax forms and e-file and pay options. With every upgrade QuickBooks Payroll Service, the accuracy would increase and the system would assist you even better.
To update QuickBooks Desktop Payroll we assume you have an active QuickBooks payroll subscription and a supported version of QuickBooks Desktop.
Steps to Upgrade QuickBooks Payroll Service:
• Select Employees > My Payroll Service
• Select Account Information or Account Info
• It would ask for your Intuit Account Login. Enter your credentials and continue.
• Select the information you wish to update.
Steps to update the latest Payroll Tax Table:
• Select Employees > Get Payroll Updates
• Select – Download entire payroll update
• Click Update
• When the download is complete an installation message would be demonstrated. Click Ok
You can also update the Payroll Tax Table from the QuickBooks CD.
Points to Remember:
1. Make sure you have an active payroll subscription.
2. Turn on the automatic updates from the QuickBooks Desktop.
3. Make sure you have already entered the payroll service key in the QuickBooks Desktop.
QuickBooks Payroll Upgrade Support Number:
QuickBooks payroll is a distinctive service. The upgrades are differently released than from the QuickBooks Accounts. In case there is an up gradation error, you can directly call us on +1 (855) 924 9509 and you would be assisted by the experts of the software.