Upgrading is one of the foremost situations that come into picture when you’re using software. It is essential that the software we are using is always up to date with the latest features and functionalities. Upgrading the QuickBooks software is also similar. Sync data with the latest version to enjoy a hassle free technology which runs with modern expertise.
Let us take down the steps to upgrade QuickBooks Pro:
- Get started with the newest version of your QuickBooks Desktop.
- Select File followed by Open or Restore Company.
- Select Open a Company File and click next.
- Peruse your data file and click Open.
- Go through Update Company File for New Version.
- Check the box and select Update Now.
- Back up your files instructions would appear. Follow the instructions and note.
- Select yes when you’re asked to open a company file using the newer version of QuickBooks.
Done! You’re through. The latest version of the QuickBooks Pro is updated and your QB software is now upgraded.
However, there are a few recommendations once the file is updated:
- The backup created should be stored in a safe location.
- Copy the data file back from where you initially accessed the data.
- Search .qbw files to display your data files in case they are hidden in the system.
- If you’re enrolled with QuickBooks payroll, verify it.
QuickBooks Phone Support Number
QuickBooks Pro is a characteristic version. The upgrades are released with time to enhance more features and new functionalities for a better experience with QuickBooks. In case there is an up gradation error, you can directly call us on +1 (855) 924 9509 and you would be assisted by the experts of the software.